Amazon Data Takeout Guide
Sign up for Amazon Smile so that one percent of your purchases are donated to the Live Learn Innovate Foundation!
- Go to your Order History Reports
- For Start Date, choose the earliest possible date of January 1, 2006.
- For End Date, select “Use today”
- Select “Request Report”
- Once processing is done, your order history report will reside in your Downloads folder with a name similar to “01-Jan-2006_to_18-Apr-2021.csv”.
“Your Reports” are saved indefinitely. You may choose to “Download” previous reports from your order history.
To minimize the upload, please compress the csv file.
- To compress the csv file, first open Finder on your Mac or your File Manager for PC.
- Locate the file and right click
- Select Compress “file name ” (The upload file should be similar to “01-Jan-2006_to_18-Apr-2021.zip”)
- Continue to Upload
- Populate the “CHOOSE FILE” with the file Amazon Shopping file
- Select “UPLOAD”
Google Data Takeout Guide
Data Take Out Guide: Google Takeout Prerequisite Ensure you are logged into your primary personal account used on your mobile phone. Enable Google activity controls under Data & personalization for Web & App Activity, Location History, and Fit. Visit ...
Netflix Data Takeout Guide
Data Take Out Guide: Netflix The Netflix download contains long term viewing history by profile. Go to your Netflix Get My Information page. Select “Download your personal information" Verify your email Making the Netflix download request will ...
Facebook Data Takeout Guide
Data Take Out Guide: Facebook Facebook collects many different direct interaction data types and interpretations of those data types. Please follow the instructions below to minimize the size of your Facebook download. Separately, you can use the ...
What is a Data Takeout Guide?
We Call It The “Take Out Guide” These feed your dashboard and your brain. The data you generate creates measurable value that can be harnessed to improve your quality of life. Live Learn Innovate will help you to understand the value you create and ...
General User Guide: Mobile App Beta Testing
Thank you for opting in to help us finalize this version of the Best Life mobile app! There are three key concepts that we want to be sure are positive experiences for end-users. 1. Ease of data entry for Ratings, Events, Notes and importing data ...